West Carthage Elementary School is one of the three elementary schools in the district, with approximately 500 students. The facility on Cole Road is bright, cheerful, and accommodates the best learning programs for our children. The school staff provides a welcoming atmosphere for which West Carthage is known.
Our dedicated staff is committed to ensuring a quality education for all
children. There are numerous programs and activities, including:
- Leveled Literacy Intervention
- Academic Intervention Services for at risk learners
- CASE after-school program
- Sneaks N’ Treats
- Character Ed. Program
- Student of the Month
- Fall Festival
- Beach Buddy Olympics
- Nature Trails for hiking, snowshoeing & cross-country skiing
- A very supportive Parent – Teacher Organization which provides additional funding for class field trips, author visits, reading programs and other staff requests.